Selecting the correct Edition: Art Studio, Gallery, Collection or Museums Management
Whether you’re interested in using artApp as a standalone application or integrated into salesforce.com’s solutions artApp is designed to work for any type and size of business.
Best of all, when your business grows—and when you’re ready to expand the benefits of cloud-based computing you can simply upgrade to another edition of artApp.
There’s no disruption to your business because we take care of the technical details. This page provides a quick overview of the main decision points in choosing between editions. The detailed features available with each edition—with new ones introduced on a regular basis—are listed in the matrix on the following pages.
- Free Edition – Basic application for individual artists, collectors, and proprietor studios. With Free Edition, you get the basic features to create and manage your artwork through the sales cycle, certain usage limits apply. You can also get offline functionality. Free Edition can only be used by an individual user.
- Artist Edition – Get a complete picture of your studio and collector interactions. Choose Artist Edition if you want no user limits and usage limits on Artwork or Exhibitions. You can also create more custom objects and access additional AppExchange applications.
- Gallery Edition – Manage all your interactions with your collector and artist. Choose Gallery Edition if you want no user limits and usage limits. Additional features include full integration into the standard salesforce.com account and contact record. Take advantage of separate business processes with person and business accounts as well as of many of the salesforce.com automation features like “Stay in touch”. You can also create more custom objects and access additional AppExchange applications.
- Collection Edition – Manage a single collection in a CIDOC CRM (ISO 21127:2006) compliant application. Choose Collection Edition if you want no user limits and usage limits on Artifacts, Creators or Exhibitions. Collection Edition is ideal for smaller museums and individual collections.
- Museums Edition – Manage your museums, artifacts and collections. Choose Museums Edition to catalogue and track your artifacts in a CIDOC CRM (ISO 21127:2006) compliant application. Museums Edition is designed to support the scope of ISO 21127:2006 to easily exchange and integrate heterogeneous scientific documentation relating to museum collections. Museums Edition is designed for a larger museums and government organizations chartered with protecting our cultural heritage.
|Artwork and Exhibition Expenses||X||X|
w/o embedded force.com license